All Women’s Healthcare also offers state of the art robotic surgery. Our surgeons are extensively trained in using da Vinci technology. This da Vinci system allows our surgeons to operate with enhanced vision, precision and dexterity with 100% control. The benefits to this technique include shorter hospital stays, fewer complications, reduction in blood loss, smaller incisions with minimal scarring, a faster recovery time and less need for narcotic pain relief.
All Women’s Healthcare is one of the first practices in the area to offer hormone-free alternative therapy to address the symptoms of painful intercourse or “dyspareunia.” This is a common problem for women after the onset of menopause. It is called the Mona Lisa Touch and it is designed to reverse vaginal atrophy through the application of laser therapy that is safe, comfortable and most effective. It is a procedure that takes less then 5 minutes, is done in the office, requires no anesthesia or downtime and has very minimal side effects. Most of our patients have symptom relief after the very first of the three required treatments. Patients who have been treated have referred to it as “life-changing.” Some of the experienced and trusted doctors and midwives at All Women’s Healthcare have already been serving women in the area for over 25 years. Our providers are continuously developing their skills. Whether it is the exciting first visit confirming your pregnancy, your first well women exam, a routine annual exam, a visit to discuss contraception or the personal issues associated with the onset of menopause, the caring doctors and midwives of All Women’s Healthcare are here to listen, comfort and guide you.
- Annual/Routine Gynecological Care
- Obstetrics and High Risk Pregnancy Management
- Adolescent and Pediatric Gynecology
- Gynecologic Surgery; including Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Robotic Surgery using daVinci technology
- Endometrial Ablation
- Preconception Counseling and Genetic Testing & Carrier Screening
- Vaginal Revitalization for Painful Intercourse via Mona Lisa Touch
- Management and Treatment of Abnormal Pap Smears
- Management of Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Osteoporosis Screening and Management
- Contraceptive Counseling and Management
- Fibroid Management